Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kiss- "Destroyer" Album 1976 - Beth

For those of you that know this song, go ahead and read it to the tune.


"Beth"

Beth, I hear you callin'
But I can't come home right now
Me and the boys are playin'
And we just can't find the sound

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them callin'
Oh, Beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain't a home
And I'm always somewhere else
And you're always there alone

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them callin'
Oh, Beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

Beth, I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be playin'
All night

 This is one song in my own opinion that stands out from what this band normally sings. Not really, the music is slower and the words seem easy to listen to. but if they put a lot of thrashing guitars and fast thumping drums and yelled the lyrics, it would sound just like the other "head banging music".
This a Love ballot? The name of the Album is "Destroyer".
 I grew up on "Heavy Metal" and I really like this song as well as other "Ballots" from other Metal Bands.
 I'm just looking at them from a different view now.
 Again this is just my opinion, you take it your own way.
  The song starts out with two people that are in love, but not necessary with each other.
 She seems to want him to spend more time with her, and he act's like he wants too, but when it all comes down to what is important to him, he lets others decide for him. so is he weak? or does he just say what she wants to hear?
and in the end, it doesn't matter what he tells her with words, because his actions tells the truth.
 I would never put anything or person above my love. I made a promise to her when we got married, that she is the "first" in my life,but second only to the LORD. which means my Lord comes first and she is above anything and everything else. When she calls me, I'm there. The "boys" won't pull me away.


No comments:

Post a Comment