Friday, August 20, 2010

A man with many names.

      Yesterday I posted a question on facebook to all my friends, and told them that I would be getting married soon and asked for some idea's on what I should have my new "grand children" call me. you see I never had any children of my own, and now I'm getting two step children as well as two grand children.
        I received  many new idea's  Grandpa Buzz , Pappy , Pop Pop , Grand Pop , Gramps , Grand Paw , etc.... and a couple said that I should let the kids decide, well that sounds good to but I don't want to be named after a cartoon , or something worse, well anyway I know what they meant , and they were right. right now the grand kids know me as Mr. Buzz and that's Ok with me.
  I don't expect the adult kids to call me Dad, that would be just too weird. so why would I expect the grand kids to call me by any other name than what they are already used too.
  I will leave it up to them and just pray that they don't decide on "Scooby Buzz".
   I've been called by many different names so far in my life time. ( Tom , Buzz, Woody,) and so on.
  It doesn't matter what The children call me , because it's not going to change how much I Love them.
 
   I don't want to scare you off, please continue to read the rest of the Blog.

    Jesus was and still is called by many different names, some good and some even bad names, But do you think that He doesn't love some as much as others. just because you might call Him a bad name doesn't mean that He won't love you.
  Jesus is all about Love, and wether or not you Love Him, He still loves you. He wants you to except Him and Believe in Him, ask Him to be the Lord of your life. and at any time that you call out His name, He is right there with you ready to take you through your toughest trials.
 1 John 4:9  In this was manifested, the Love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son
 into the world, that we might live through him.
 John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life".
 Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
 Titus 3:5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds we have done in righteousness , but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit.
 1 John 4:19 We Love, because He first Loved us.

 Call me when you are ready , if you need any help and /or have any questions, about the Lord. I will do my best to answer any questions.

                               Thanks for reading my blogs, and please leave any comments that you might have.
                                                                            Tom / Buzz

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blogs! Wow ... that word 'LOVE' is so meaningful: sudden, everlasting, who he is, about others, etc. Buzz, can't wait for your next blog!! CF

    ReplyDelete