Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tomorrow

 Today I awoke feeling good, Knowing that my wife loves me for who I am and not for what I have,
  I love her. 
 Today I awoke feeling good knowing that My Lord loves me for who I am and not what I have done,
  I love Him.
 Today I awoke feeling good knowing that my family loves me for who I am and not because they have too,
  I love them all.
 Today I awoke feeling good knowing that I have friends that care for me, because I care about them.
 And yet today when I awoke,not knowing what would happen to me today, I let "things" consume me,
   Things that I know is not of God, But yet I still believed in the "lie's".
     All the aches and pains that my mind are telling me are there, which they are but they Will not ruin my life.
    Then why do I believe them when they come around.
 Today when I awoke I was planning on going to church, I even invited a friend too come.
   Not really knowing if he'd show up.
   But knowing that I need to be there anyway. But instead I stayed home thinking that my back was really hurting.
 Today I awoke knowing that people all around me are hurting because they don't know "JESUS",
   but yet I ignore their cries.
 Today when I awoke, I considered only myself, and no one else.
 Today I feel like a loser, I've let everyone down even if they don't know it .
 Today I let myself down, and I'm feeling it.
 Today I let my wife down, even though she won't show it, I'll know it in my heart.
 Today I let my Lord down, He say's that He will love me no matter what,  All I can do is ask for His forgiveness and try not to let things get in the way again.
 Today, all I can do is ask forgiveness from everyone, for letting them down, and also ask them to help me by being accountable.
 Today things are starting to look a little brighter, but the clouds still remain.
 Tomorrow, I pray will be the "better" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment