Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Isn't it funny how we can remember some things and our mind goes blank the moment we start something new.
 Ten years ago on this very date, I have no idea of what I was thinking, nor do I remember where I was or even what I would have even been doing.
I guess it wasn't that great a moment in my life for me to even think about trying to remember.
 But on the other hand , one year ago today something happened that I will never forget.
 Deb and I said our vowels and we celebrated our coming together as "one" with our families and friends.
 And now it's been one year, one year? Boy this time as gone by fast.
 Sure there has been some moments that we had some hard times with things and even with each other, But when we said that " We will love each other in sickness and in health, richer and poorer until death do us part". it was more that just some words that we said, it was and is a Promise that we made to one another and most importantly to God.
 Today we celebrate the "Promise" and look forward to all the times ahead.
 Without trying to think of regrets, we just remember the reflection of the times that God gave us, for we as a couple can go to Him and ask for help. And when going through those  tough times we grow closer together and stronger in our relationship with God and each other.
 Today won't you celebrate with us the "Blessing" that God gave us. And remember to celebrate the Blessings that he gives all of us everyday,  in spouses, family , friends and even the strangers that we pass by everyday.
 You my be the blessing that someone else needs today.
 Celebrate everyday just for the breath that He gives us.
 How do you celebrate His gift of breath?
  Do you curse His name?
  Do you lift up His name and praise it?

No comments:

Post a Comment