Friday, January 15, 2010

Loose Change........

  How much loose change do you own in your pocket?? 

 Answer: None.

 Reason: for everything belongs to the Lord , and He wants us to manage it for Him.
 If He tells us to give some away to charities , ministries , or just someone in need of help,
 Then we should be doing so.

 How many times has that little voice in your head said to help someone out , but you felt that you needed the money for your own bills/needs.
 I think that we all have been there and felt that way at one time or another.

 How many times have you seen a bird in the wild starve to death?
  The Lord will provide even for the sparrows.
 So when He asks you to give a little or even a lot, Just know that He will provide all or your needs,
 maybe not all your "wants", but He will protect you, and with each task that the Lord gives you,
 and you follow through with, He will bless you.
 The more you do for the Lord, you will see that what you thought was impossible really isn't.
   EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't count His blessings when I've obeyed Him!!! You are right on, Buzz!! Yesterday I gave to World Relief to help with the Haiti disaster. I knew how much I was going to give. As I typed in that amount, He said 'no'. So I typed in a different amount and again: "No." He knew what I needed to give and once I typed that in, He was satisfied that I could hit "SEND." Thank you, Buzz! I really believe this is something we forget or refuse to sacrifice and so we miss His blessings!

    ReplyDelete