Friday, January 1, 2010

My Prayer for the "New Year"

 Oh Lord, thank you for granting me another day to see your beauty.Lord I pray that with each day that you give me, I can express my gratitude by worshiping you, and by being a witness to others who need your love.
 Lord, I pray  that you will bring trials, challenges and tasks in my life this year.
 Lord, I pray that with each situation that you send, that you will grant me with the knowledge, the strength , the wisdom and most important with the patients to handle each one. For I know the "world" is watching and waiting for me to break. But Lord, I know that with your help, I can shine for you,and with you and only you, Lord I can wake to see another day.
 Lord, I pray for all my family and friends,past, present and future, I pray that you will protect them from all evil in this world, and if they don't already know you than please give them a "wake up call" to where they will seek you. I pray that you may use me in their lives, so that they will experience your glorious presents.
Lord, I pray for my family and friends that do know you personally. Lord, please protect and guide them through life as they walk closer with you.
 Lord Jesus, I thank you for all your blessings that you have sent to me.
 Lord, I pray that you will continually rain your blessings on me. Lord I know that with each moment of time that I live, and with  every breath that I breathe, Lord that these are the blessings that you have sent.
 Lord Let me use these blessings to serve you.
 Lord, I thank you, for loving me. And in each moment of everyday that I sin against you, Lord you are still there LOVING me.
                                                 Lord, I PRAISE you!!!!
                                                     Thank you for everything,
                                                          I Love you so much.
                                                                                     AMEN
                                                                      
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment