Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alone Time

Not looking for sympathy, just some quiet time alone, to which I can think.
 what all needs to be done? what have I not finished? how much time? who do I need to make things right with?
 where do I start? why is this happening? what have I done wrong?why do I feel the need to be alone? why am I pushing my loved ones away? why now??
 
 TOUGH IT OUT!!!

 CHIN UP!!!!

  BE A MAN!!!

  I'm ready for what ever comes of this, why can't I just be alone? why did I have to fall in LOVE??  now I feel as if I will be hurting those around me.
 Why do I still feel distance from you Lord?
 I talked with you just last night, and I felt fine. What happened? is there too much going on now, that your too busy to talk?
 Please just show me how to act tough, when inside I'm really scared. help me be the "rock" in others lives so that they come to you.
 Lord I have Peace within me, for whatever your will is for me. there is just so much more I want to do for you.
 Do you want me to put my life on hold? I would think that you wouldn't.
 why am I here right now, writing this when I should be with Deb, preparing the day that you have given unto us.
 I want to be alone from others so I may get closer to you, But  your not here.
 your word tells me that you'll never leave me, WHERE are you?? 
   please watch out for my loved ones.
  please comfort them.
  please come for me, in the times of trouble.
  I love you Lord,
 I will wait on you...
 I will continue living the way you want me to.
 I will be waiting on you,Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment